<INTRODUCTION>
Every year, people choose the best destinations for travel. Based on these choices, people make a plan for holiday or vacation. We referred to '15 Destinations of for travelers to set their sights in 2015' article, we researched about the best destinations for travel in 2016. That article is helpful because it recommends to find destinations for people who make a plan for travel. There are many destinations all over the world for travel, but we selected 3 destinations. There are Prague, Czech Republic / Rio Grande Do Norte, Brazil and Danube River, Eastern Europe.
1. Prague, Czech Republic
As you can see, Prague, Czech Republic is one of the best destinations for travel in 2016. Praha is capital of Czech, Republic, it's near in Moldau River. Prague is focus on sightseeing, not really for a vacation spot. It is one of the most beautiful cities in the world, also travelers usually expressed "Golden", "City of a hundred spires", "The crown of the world" about Prague. It is located in the middle of the Europe, it also called heart of Europe. The reason why Prague assigned 866 historic heritages on the UNESCO World Heritage List since 1992. There are the most famous tourist attractions. St. Vitus Cathedral is a magnificent Gothic architecture, there is incomparable stain glass inside the cathedral. Also, Charles Bridge is the most beautiful bridge and view particularly night view in the world. Moreover, Prague Old Town Square is the most famous attraction in Prague because there is Prague Astronmical Clock, every hour when Carl is on the right side of the skull model moving 12 Rennes Apostles appears to slow down through two panes disappear. Followed by a clock at the top of the Golden Chicken with me crying time Bell Rings. So travelers are waiting for that, there is crowded every hour. For hotel, there are top 3 hotels near the famous attractions in Prague. One of the top 3 hotels, BOHO Prague Hotel is the most famous hotel and there is the old town square such as shopping or to explore, gather around the square. So new is enough distance to public transportation also can get just as good a short schedule. Finally, Prague is historical and the most beautiful cities in the world, it should be impressive travel to all travelers.
2. Rio Grande Do Norte, Brazil
This big and beautiful river is placed between the boundary of Brazil, USA, and Mexico. The northeastern part of the Rio Grande is called " Rio Grande Do Norte". This riverside beach is famous for sands, world's largest cashew tree, and diverse of sea salt products. Sunshine always racks up about 233days on the Rio Grande Do Norte coastline. Sertang, the small town near the coastline, is famous for clay figurines, woven palm mates, and delicious cuisines like sun-dried beef, cassava fries. You can't feel Rio Grande's unique music. Forro, a rambunctious music of accordion, triangle, and zambuba drums will invite you while you are traveling Rio Grande Do Norte. It is better to visit Rio Grande Do Norte on the first weekend in December. That season is Carnatal, Brazil's largest off season Carnival. And Christmas through mid-march is also high season. There are many luxury hotels which is designed for families. Serhs Natal Grand Flotel, Kana Pousada de Chame, etc. From any inn, you can arrive to Pirangido Norte Beach. In the Redinha Beach, you can try a lot of delicious foods at the public market. Ginga come tapioca(deep-fried and coconut-crusted anchovy kabobs with tapioca)., fried manjuba and fresh camaroes(shrimp), au gratin, grilled risotto and pie are served at the public market and Natal's four-restaurant Camaroes chain.
3. Danube River, Eastern Europe
This river flows almost 1,800 miles from the Black Forest to the Black sea, the main thoroughfare through central and Eastern Europe for millennia has been the Danube River. It has been called the "greatest of all rivers" by Herodotus 2,500 years ago, and it still may be. Some travel tips are when to go, how to get around, where to stay. what to eat or drink for Christmas markets in these beautiful cities Regensburg. Nuremberg and Vienna. November and December, March and April for their lower rates. A great way to get around is going on cruises that sail between Nuremberg, Germany, and Budapest, Hungary, which passes through Austria's Wachau Valley and Bratisiava, Slovakia. You can stay in many types of cabins and suites such as, outside-facing cabins and suites, French balcony and floor-to-ceiling glass sliding doors and for a real treat and for a better night's sleep, you can request a quieter waterside cabin. There are many types of foods and drinks to try such as Viennese gabelbissen (potato salad), Hungarian goulash (meat and vegetables stew), and German Wiener Schnitzel. The Danube River is a beautiful place to visit and will be considered a highlight of a lifetime.
<FEEDBACK>
There are three agendas to select good travel destinations. There are all beautiful destinations in the world. First, the destination should be safe from dangers. Second, the destination should organize well to make tourists travel each landmark meaningfully. Third, travelers should consider cost-effectiveness. To recommend good travel destination, tourism company should recommend specific locations based on their culture, climate, and an economical standard Based on these agendas, we select that 3 travel destinations.
<QUESTIONS>
1. From these three destinations, which place do you want to travel?
2. Is there has any criteria that changes with times to choose good travel destinations? If there has changes, what is it?
Every year, people choose the best destinations for travel. Based on these choices, people make a plan for holiday or vacation. We referred to '15 Destinations of for travelers to set their sights in 2015' article, we researched about the best destinations for travel in 2016. That article is helpful because it recommends to find destinations for people who make a plan for travel. There are many destinations all over the world for travel, but we selected 3 destinations. There are Prague, Czech Republic / Rio Grande Do Norte, Brazil and Danube River, Eastern Europe.
1. Prague, Czech Republic
As you can see, Prague, Czech Republic is one of the best destinations for travel in 2016. Praha is capital of Czech, Republic, it's near in Moldau River. Prague is focus on sightseeing, not really for a vacation spot. It is one of the most beautiful cities in the world, also travelers usually expressed "Golden", "City of a hundred spires", "The crown of the world" about Prague. It is located in the middle of the Europe, it also called heart of Europe. The reason why Prague assigned 866 historic heritages on the UNESCO World Heritage List since 1992. There are the most famous tourist attractions. St. Vitus Cathedral is a magnificent Gothic architecture, there is incomparable stain glass inside the cathedral. Also, Charles Bridge is the most beautiful bridge and view particularly night view in the world. Moreover, Prague Old Town Square is the most famous attraction in Prague because there is Prague Astronmical Clock, every hour when Carl is on the right side of the skull model moving 12 Rennes Apostles appears to slow down through two panes disappear. Followed by a clock at the top of the Golden Chicken with me crying time Bell Rings. So travelers are waiting for that, there is crowded every hour. For hotel, there are top 3 hotels near the famous attractions in Prague. One of the top 3 hotels, BOHO Prague Hotel is the most famous hotel and there is the old town square such as shopping or to explore, gather around the square. So new is enough distance to public transportation also can get just as good a short schedule. Finally, Prague is historical and the most beautiful cities in the world, it should be impressive travel to all travelers.
2. Rio Grande Do Norte, Brazil
This big and beautiful river is placed between the boundary of Brazil, USA, and Mexico. The northeastern part of the Rio Grande is called " Rio Grande Do Norte". This riverside beach is famous for sands, world's largest cashew tree, and diverse of sea salt products. Sunshine always racks up about 233days on the Rio Grande Do Norte coastline. Sertang, the small town near the coastline, is famous for clay figurines, woven palm mates, and delicious cuisines like sun-dried beef, cassava fries. You can't feel Rio Grande's unique music. Forro, a rambunctious music of accordion, triangle, and zambuba drums will invite you while you are traveling Rio Grande Do Norte. It is better to visit Rio Grande Do Norte on the first weekend in December. That season is Carnatal, Brazil's largest off season Carnival. And Christmas through mid-march is also high season. There are many luxury hotels which is designed for families. Serhs Natal Grand Flotel, Kana Pousada de Chame, etc. From any inn, you can arrive to Pirangido Norte Beach. In the Redinha Beach, you can try a lot of delicious foods at the public market. Ginga come tapioca(deep-fried and coconut-crusted anchovy kabobs with tapioca)., fried manjuba and fresh camaroes(shrimp), au gratin, grilled risotto and pie are served at the public market and Natal's four-restaurant Camaroes chain.
3. Danube River, Eastern Europe
This river flows almost 1,800 miles from the Black Forest to the Black sea, the main thoroughfare through central and Eastern Europe for millennia has been the Danube River. It has been called the "greatest of all rivers" by Herodotus 2,500 years ago, and it still may be. Some travel tips are when to go, how to get around, where to stay. what to eat or drink for Christmas markets in these beautiful cities Regensburg. Nuremberg and Vienna. November and December, March and April for their lower rates. A great way to get around is going on cruises that sail between Nuremberg, Germany, and Budapest, Hungary, which passes through Austria's Wachau Valley and Bratisiava, Slovakia. You can stay in many types of cabins and suites such as, outside-facing cabins and suites, French balcony and floor-to-ceiling glass sliding doors and for a real treat and for a better night's sleep, you can request a quieter waterside cabin. There are many types of foods and drinks to try such as Viennese gabelbissen (potato salad), Hungarian goulash (meat and vegetables stew), and German Wiener Schnitzel. The Danube River is a beautiful place to visit and will be considered a highlight of a lifetime.
<FEEDBACK>
There are three agendas to select good travel destinations. There are all beautiful destinations in the world. First, the destination should be safe from dangers. Second, the destination should organize well to make tourists travel each landmark meaningfully. Third, travelers should consider cost-effectiveness. To recommend good travel destination, tourism company should recommend specific locations based on their culture, climate, and an economical standard Based on these agendas, we select that 3 travel destinations.
<QUESTIONS>
1. From these three destinations, which place do you want to travel?
2. Is there has any criteria that changes with times to choose good travel destinations? If there has changes, what is it?
<REFERENCES>



the blog was good but you could have more pictures which could make your blog more effective but overall it was good blog. well done guys. keep it up.
ReplyDeleteThank you for watching our blog!:)
DeleteWe accept your advice, then trying to fix it..!
If I were to pick one destination out of 3, I would pick Eastern Europe. Why? When I studied geography in High School, I learn about the culture, famous architecture, and memorials. A lot of places in Europe have these type of sightseeing and some were back in the world wars. Great job on the article btw, I really enjoyed reading this article.
ReplyDeleteThank you for enjoying our blog! I agree with your opinion. I think all of places in Europe are very beautiful and good for sightseeing:)
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletea brilliant blog i must say , the way of describing your points with the pictures was very nice .the blog looks unique as you guys have included the real pictures of the destinations you had explained,i could say that one who does not know much about the hospitality industry should read the blog as it is a very nice blog and it is also self explanatory so well done guys .
ReplyDeleteThank you for watching our blog!
DeleteWe are happy to you like it:)
Thank you so much for praising our blog!
You guys did an amazing job on your presentation by reading this blog I would travel the world as well. If I were to choose out of the three places I am going to have to say Rio Grande Do Norte, Brazil reason why because in the hospitality industry you learn different types food they make, and the types of music they listen to because this is all talking about where you are traveling and the culture and heritage is talking about which is amazing.
ReplyDeleteThank you for watching our blog!:)
DeleteI agree with your opinion, Rio Grande Do Norte, Brazil is also awesome place ever! I hope you visit there soon, also have experience their foods and culture!
Well, if i get a chance to choose one of the above destinations i will go for Rio Grande Brazil. Because i love these kind of destinations and even it looks very nice place to spend some free time to get relaxed especially on weekends. One of my relative also suggested me to travel their as he had tour to Rio Grande. Your blog was awesome as of others. It has covered nice destinations of the world. Again, well done mates Great Job.
ReplyDeleteThank you for watching our blog!:)
DeleteYes, Rio Grande Norte, Brazil is good for relaxed on weekends even, holiday or vacation! I hope you visit there very soon:)
I love your topic it is very interesting. As a person who loves traveling if I get to choose a place to go I would choose to go to all of the places you mentioned. I like seeing and learning about new places and the best way to do that is going to the country itself. The world is a beautiful place so I think if we have the time to travel and explore then we should do it.
ReplyDeleteThank you for watching our blog!:)
DeleteI agree with your opinion, during I researched I wanted to go all of these places for travel. Also, as you said, I think we have to make a plan to travel for sightseeing these beautiful places!:)
I hope you visit there soon!
HTAP-154 001 Mengchao Lu
ReplyDeleteThat is a very attractive blog! If I have the opportunity to choose a scenic spot to visit, I will choose Danube River, Eastern Europe because I have heard that it is the longest river within today's European Union – and second-longest on the continent. All the challenges and opportunities travel lays at your feet help you discover who you are in a way that’s only possible on the road. Sometimes it’s only far from home that you realize you you’ve got skills you’ve never used. Very Good presentation, like it.
Thanks for visting my blog:)
DeleteYeak right, i agree with you.
You can find who and what you are while traveling abroad!
I hope this blog helps you to give many informations about traveling these 3 countries;)
First of all, it is a very attractive blog because i am very like traveling, and this blog proves three very perfect places for me. To be honest, i want to go to all of places at the blog, but if you want to me choose one, i will choose the first one because i want to visit the place then study them culture, history, and experience the local customs.
ReplyDeleteThank you tingting^^
DeleteRight, Prague is so beautiful city!!
i really make sure you can study their culture, history, and local customs in Prague.
Hey! Nice blog post. I really like how all the descriptions for the destinations summarize the best points about each location. It almost feels like a history lesson, or listening to a sales pitch for each region. I also like the diversity of each scene. Prague is described a gothic, old world feel, Rio Grande feels like a winter getaway ( I did notice that your blog says the best time to visit is first week of December), and the Danube River feels like a romantic retreat, with cities such as Regensburg, Nuremberg, and Vienna all near by. I think out if I had to pick a single destination to visit I would go to Prague. I’ve heard nothing but good things about it, from it’s bars, night life, food, and now it’s architecture, historical lore, and cultural significance.
ReplyDeleteThank you Eric!!!
DeleteI think many students like Prague a lot!
just like what you said, Danube river acrossed many beautiful European cities and you can enjoy many things in Prague:)
your presentation is totally relevant. moreover the way you presented the three of the famous places.every year new trends are running on relating to travel and tourism. From these three places i would like to travel to danube river as i really like water sources like rivers.
ReplyDeleteThank you Kamboj:)
DeleteDanube river is really beautiful. the other travel destinations are also wonderful!
As you just say, new trends updated annualy, so you can get new informations in NGC webpage;)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteThis blog really captured my attention with all the suggested destinations to visit. I think that it’s great to suggest where to go because sometimes people don’t know what’s a good destination to visit. Moreover, they want their monies worth at the same time an attractive destination or where it can meet their needs. After reading this blog, it really tempts me to visit Europe because I like to be on a cruise trip for the views and also try the food there.
Thanks Charlie:)
DeleteThere are many other beautiful trvel destinations including Danube river. I recommend you one destination. Hungary is so wonderful country like Czech Republic! fabulous sightseeing and beautiful old streets will makes you suprize!
hi the blog was very good and i saw all the destinations they were very good i want to travel all of them .the blog was self explanatory and it is one of the hot topic .i want to go to rio badly as it is my dream destination
ReplyDeleteThank you Gurtej!!
DeleteI really wanna travel these 3 destinations too. Especially Rio Grande is my 1st future travel destination.
I will visit there at festival season. other destination I recommand is Rio De Janeiro:)
Indeed, on the off chance that i get an opportunity to pick one of the above goals i will go for Rio Grande Brazil. Since i cherish these sort of goals and even it looks exceptionally pleasant place to invest some free energy to get casual particularly on ends of the week. One of my relative likewise recommended me to travel their as he had visit to Rio Grande. Your blog was amazing as of others. It has secured decent goals of the world. Once more, well done mates Great Job.
ReplyDeleteThank you very much Aman!!
DeleteI researched Rio Grande and this river is so wonderful that I really want to go too. Do you kow there are festival season you can enjoy with? search more before travel Brazil;)
I hope you enjoy when you travel Rio Grande^^
This is very useful information and I think all attractions are wonderful. Most of the blog of our colleagues are taking about business but this blog chooses tourism. There is no doubt that tourism is an essential role in the hospitality industry. In addition, I would like to go Praha because the building in there is very special and full of religious color. Also, Praha is a historical place which is a "Golden" city for travelers.
ReplyDeleteThank you for watching our blog!:)
DeleteMy opinion is same as you, all attractions are wonderful and beautiful! also as you said, "Golden" city is very interesting historical place! I hope you visit there soon:)
17W-Intro Hospitality Sales & Mktg(SEC.001) Rongchang(Hubert) Hu
ReplyDeleteVery beautiful blog! With a simple language for the reader recommended three scenic resort. If I were a traveler, I would not hesitate to choose Prague, Czech Republic. Because Prague is one of the most beautiful cities in the world. Prague's hotel is not only close to the scenic area, the traffic is very convenient. The most attractive place is the old town of Prague, full of literary atmosphere. I think when I walk in the streets of Prague I will feel that is the most relaxing experience. I like it very much!
Thank you for watching our blog!:)
DeleteI really agree with your opinion, because I went to Prague last summer, it was perfect and so beautiful places! To my recommend, if you plan to Prague, summer is the best season to travel ever because it's not really hot, also there has really nice view at night..! I hope you visit there soon:)
Great blog!!If i get a chance to choose one of the above destinations I will go for Prague. One of the reason is I'm always dreaming travel in Europe, especially in summer!! Prague is the perfect destination for those looking to travel to a European city rich with history and architectural wonders. Prague travel offers everything from romantic getaways to historical tours. You’ll find that it is impossible not to feel the charm of this Czech city.
ReplyDeleteyou guys introduced the best places for traveling. These pictures are very beautiful. They are all beautiful places and I am also interested in them. I knew a lot of information about them. Prague is the capital of Czech and is near Moldau river. Rio Grande Do Norte is the place between the boundary of Brazil, USA, and Mexico. The northeastern part of the Rio Grande is called " Rio Grande Do Norte". The beach there is famous for sands, world's largest cashew tree, and diverse of sea salt products. Danube River is located in Eastern Europe and it is called " Greatest of all rivers.
ReplyDeleteThe destination you have introduced are very new and attract my interest. I like beaches and festivals, so I want to visit Rio Grande Do Norte, Brazil.
ReplyDeleteNowadays, as media such as the Internet and TV develop, people select places to travel with information obtained through media. In my country, a drama has made Quebec of Canada famous, and the popularity of the drama and the number of people visiting Quebec have increased.
You guys did an amazing blog on your presentation by reading this blog I would travel the world as well. If I have the opportunity to choose a scenic spot to visit, I will choose Danube River, Eastern Europe. Although i really want to travel another two as well. After the blog present i research a lot of information about the local hotel.
ReplyDeleteGreat job and nice pictures!i want to visit all of these places, but if i have to choose one among these, i would choose Prague, because i always want to go to Europe, and i have done some research before, and it said Prague is one of the most beautiful city in the world, and the architecture style is really attractive, i would love to visit there one day!
ReplyDeleteThis blog is very interesting as people like to spend their time with family and their friends.So they like to visit different places to spend their holidays.Media plays a key role in the decision of people like where they can visit for example people can find information on the internet and select the place which is the best.So it depends upon the taste of a person that where he or she like to go.
ReplyDeleteYou guys did an amazing action over you gratuity by means of reading this weblog I would tour the ball namely well. If I have been to pick out abroad of the three places I am operable according to have in imitation of address Rio Grande Do Norte, Brazil purpose by what means because in the hospitality industry thou examine distinct types meals they make, and the types over tune they hear after due to the fact it is all speaking in regard to the place thou are traveling and the way of life then heritage is talking in regard to as is amazing.
ReplyDelete